Please view this instructional video before riding the GoofBoard Classic...For successful Rail-to-Rail GoofBoarding, follow these rules . . .
- A Goof mat or carpet is the best riding surface
- Square up the pipe with a rail
- Hold onto a stool or sofa back (everyone's shaky at first, even you)
- Level the board out with one foot, hop up with the other foot
- Offset feet - slightly hang over a toe, hang over a heel (see feet diagram below)
- Keep feet at a normal standing distance - no wide, stink bug stance
- Keep your knees bent!!
- Keep upper body relaxed and straight, no flailing
- Look "down the wave" over the nose of the board
- Control the rolling motion from the ankles, not by shifting your weight
- Once you get the hang of it, let go of the stool
Goofyfoots, transpose feet